You will be able to find us at the following places and events. To receive notices when we're in your area, as well
as special preferred customer coupons, please sign up below! You'll automatically receive a coupon for
a FREE box of note cards (a $15 value) with a $35 purchase, even if you're already receiving e-mail from us!
I want to know when you're in town!
||Annual UVAA Summer Arts Festival
Friday, June 24: 12-8PM
Saturday, June 25: 10AM - 8PM
Sunday, June 26: 10AM - 4PM
Fir Grove Park - Roseburg, Oregon
Visit Acrewood Art in space #40.(Bottom right corner of the map.)
Click here for the map in PDF form.
UVAA is proud to present the 48th Annual Summer Arts Festival. Situated in Roseburg’s beautiful Fir Grove Park, the festival celebrates the Land of Umpqua’s abundant creative talent, and attracts thousands of visitors each day.
Festival Visitors Enjoy:
Bring your friends, listen to some great music, grab a bite to eat at the McMenamins Food Court, and browse the artwork & crafts of over 120 local artisans. Perfect for families to spend a summer day together having fun!
- Over 100 local and regional artists offering hand-crafted works in all media
- Fun-filled art projects for children in our “Kid Zone”
- A Community Art Project
- Outstanding local artists offering demonstrations of how they work
- Non-stop music, dance, and other entertainment on two stages
- A food court featuring Umpqua Dairy, local BBQ, as well as craft beer and local wine